Have you’ve heard of RaceRoom Racing Experience? If not, allow me to gear you up.
RaceRoom Racing Experience is a free to play pc game available right now as an open beta on steam. Upon initial download, five cars and two tracks (with 6 different layouts) will be free and ready for you.
If you’re looking to upgrade, the online store will be open to players as early as next week. Purchases will be conducted under vRP, virtual race points. Your Steam wallet is tied to the vRP, allowing swift transactions and a smooth transitions to unlocking your dream car.
“We’ve established what we believe is an ethical, fair, and competitive pricing structure. Users will have the ability to choose high quality pieces of content which can be purchased to enhance their racing experience, however every user can enjoy an authentic and rich racing adventure and remain competitive without spending a dime.” – Chris Speed, COO – SimBin Studios AB
To get in the game, here are the system requirements:
- OS:Microsoft Windows Vista / 7
- Processor:Dual core at 1.6 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or AMD equivalent
- Memory:2 GB
- Graphics:NVIDIA 7900 512 MB Video Card or AMD equivalent
- Hard Drive:12 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX compatible
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Processor:Quad-core AMD or Intel @ 2.4 GHz
- Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 1.5 GB Video Card or AMD equivalent
Click Here to visit Steam now and download this Free to Play game.