If you’re a fan of Gears of War and looking at upgrading to the new Xbox One S this holiday season, Microsoft had you in mind. Set to ship mid-September is the special edition 2TB Gears 4 Xbox One S console, retailing at $449.99USD. What’s all included you ask?
- Gritty, battle-weathered custom Xbox One S console with a massive 2TB hard drive
- All-new Xbox Wireless Controller – Gears of War 4 Crimson Omen Limited Edition, featuring a textured grip for enhanced comfort; our most reliable wireless signal ever, with up to two times the wireless range compared to previous controllers when used with Xbox One S; and Bluetooth radio, giving you an easy wireless connection to your Windows 10 PCs and tablets
- 4K Ultra HD video and Blu-ray player, custom system sounds, and a vertical stand
- High Dynamic Range support for video and games
- Full game download of Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition for both Xbox One and Windows 10 (featuring cross-play support in all co-op modes) – a $99 value
- Early access to the game on Oct. 7
- Gears of War 4 Season Pass, featuring the exclusive Vintage VIP Pack, permanent access to future multiplayer maps for private games, six additional Gear Packs including the Vintage JD Gear Pack, early previews to upcoming modes, and much more
Beyond that, fans will also receive a host of in-game content, starting with the exclusive Vintage Oscar Elite Gear Pack, which features Vintage Oscar, the Vintage Retro Lancer, Vintage Boomshot and more. We’re also throwing in the Pre-Order Vintage Del Gear Pack plus six additional Gear Packs to make sure that fan are fully stocked.
With a beautiful blood red console on the horizon, we wonder how many Gears of War fans have their eyes set on the new sku. Full details are available here.