O-Games is beginning to grab the attention of gamers with their upcoming title Everyone Sing. This September Everyone Sing will be available on every major platform, XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii.
Seperating themselves from other music games, Everyone Sing will be one of the first games to allow up to four singers on four microphones at the same time. Each song will work based on your preference. You or a friend can take lead while others join you by doing the back vocals. Either way, they ensure a great time with 35 tracks to choose from.
So far, the confirmed tracks that will available are:
- Nicki Minaj – Your Love
- The Wanted – All Time Low
- Nicole Scherzinger – Poison
- Jessie J – Nobody’s Perfect
- Michael Bublé – Haven’t Met You Yet
- The Noisettes – Don’t Upset the Rhythm
- Dusty Springfield – I Only Want to Be With You
- Taio Cruz – Come on Girl
- CeCe Peniston – Finally
- Rizzle Kicks – Down With the Trumpets
- The Saturdays – Ego
- Gina G – Ooh Ahh… Just a Little Bit
- Pussycat Dolls – Don’t Cha
- Billy Ray Cyrus – Achy Breaky Heart
- A-Ha – Take on Me
Other than the previously mentioned “Group Mode” that will be available, you can also expect Pass the Bomb, Know Your Song and few others to be announced before launch. Enjoy your night in instead of out for a change with friends and family this September 2012. As more news becomes available, we’ll keep you posted.