The Golf Club is back for another round in hopes to captivate gamers and golf lovers into what looks to be a more involved and community influenced installment for the series. Will The Golf Club 2 nail a hole in one this time around or drop a Par?
This spring for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC Maximum Games and HB Studios have mentioned a genuine focus of what players of the original Golf Club expressed concerns about: Online play, customization and an in-depth career mode. It’s all here!
Golf Club will better structure the competition as you climb the ladder to victory with the new Career Mode heavily based around your progression. Similar to EA Sports PGA Tour earning from events will allow you to additional clothing and accessories. You can also create and join multiple team societies and help dominate the leaderboards.
There’s a planned Day 1 edition for The Golf Club 2 which will include:
- Moneybags – Save time and get rich quick with an instant payout that will boost your career and give you serious purchasing power
- Elite Club – Make your competitors jealous and stand out among the crowd with an exclusive 24K solid gold driver
- Premier Clubhouse – Gain access to an exclusive high society clubhouse for you and your friends
- Heirloom Apparel – Play in style with a throwback outfit from the golden age of golf
- Elite Emblem – Add class to your Society logo with a signature badge