State of Decay 2 was announced earlier today as they rolled into Trumbull County. It’s something about Zombies that will forever hold dear to our hearts. But what about when there aren’t enough bullets, people can turn on you at any time. Trust is everything.
There’s so much to cover we’ve decided to bring you the facts:
Play as a Community of Individuals in an Open-World Adventure
- There is no singular hero character. Play as an entire community — each survivor in the game is their own person, with a unique mix of background traits, skills, and attitudes that determine what they can do, what they want, and what they are willing to do to get it.
- Use your community’s unique array of individuals to forge a path through the game that is personal to you. Your choices shape the identity of your community, ensuring that no two stories are alike.
- Explore an open, simulated world filled with dynamic zombie and human enemies, friendly survivors to recruit into your community, and valuable resources and gear necessary to keep your people alive.
RPG Progression Systems for Individuals, Base, and Community
- Develop each survivor’s traits and skills to improve their capabilities and strengthen your community.
- Collect resources to build and fortify your base, unlocking crucial new facilities and valuable community options along the way.
- Elevate your favorite survivors to leadership roles in your community by heeding their advice and completing their goals, and unlock new community benefits and objectives that suit your leader’s ideals.
- Manage the relationships and goals of your survivors to build a strong community that has a lasting impact on the future of your world.
Four-player Co-op Multiplayer
- Play solo, or for the first time ever in the “State of Decay” franchise, with up to three of your friends.
- Invite friends to join your game, or drop into theirs. Work together as you explore the deadly post-apocalyptic environment, watching each other’s backs and sharing the rewards of your accomplishments.
- Each player maintains command of their own personal community and roster of characters.