Fans of Scribblenauts can let out a huge sigh of relief because a new title, Scribblenauts Unlimited, will Launch in less than a month. On Februray 5th you will be able to get creative once again, your imagination being the only thing that could possibly hold you back.
In Scribblenauts Unlimited fans will not only get to explore an open world but will also see get to experience what they remember from other titles. You will be able to solve puzzles and challenges simply by being creative. You can bring to life anything your mind imagines and bring it to life by jotting down the name. This time fans of the series will get more of a look into the story of everyone’s favourite “rooster-capped hero”.
Some of you may remember the typical linear level progression that was featured in previous titles, but that won’t be seen this time around. You will get to play in an open universe that is divide into 8 worlds and 41 levels each with their own objects to explore. Scribblenauts Unlimited, being more expansive than its predisecors, also has 50 strites and 500 shards to collect. This will add up to over 20 hours of gameplay.
Check out the Wii U Features below:
- Object Creation and Sharing: You can make your own objects to summon. If you are not happy with something in game use the New Editor to change anything and everything you want, from the colour to even the size!
- Nintendo-Themed Bonus Content: There are dozens of characters and items from the Mario and The Legend of Zelda franchises.
- Multiplayer Mode: You can play with your friends who just drop in or as many people as you wish as spectators.
- HD Graphics: Scribblenauts, for the first time ever will be high definition on the big screen.
Check out the Nintendo 3DS Features Below:
- StreetPass: this system allows you to see all the solutions to puzzles used by other players.
- 3D Cinematics: For the first time ever in amazing 3D
Scribblenauts Unlimited will be available on February 5th for the WiiU, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL.