Leading Spanish game development studio, Tragnarion Studios, recently announced the all-new futuristic 3rd-person shooter Scourge: Outbreak. Set to be released “later this summer”, Scourge: Outbreak, puts players in control of Echo Squad, an elite group of mercenaries hired to deal a decisive blow against the power-hungry Nogari Corporation.
In the game, players will battle in the alien-infested facilities on Nogari Island. Survival means players will need to utilize all their skill, firepower and their teammates to the fullest.What makes Scourge: Outbreak unique in its storytelling is its co – op. While the regular objectives of defeating enemies and completing tasks are there, each player has their own individual agenda and influence on the story that emerge through flashbacks and tasks as the mission progresses. Here are some more features of the game.
- 4-player Co-op Campaign.
- Over six hours of gameplay
- XP system which tracks your experience, unlocking gameplay rewards in Campaign and Multiplayer modes
- Nine weapons, plus multiple variants of each to suit your playing style
- Up to eight players in death-match, team death-match and capture-the-flag multiplayer versus modes with
- five multiplayer maps
- 37 Badges to unlock on Mac, and 12 Achievements/Trophies to unlock on 360 and PS3
Scourge: Outbreak will be available for Xbox, PS3 and Mac. No word yet on whether it will be available for PC as well.