EA recently announced pre-orders for NHL 13 are available for its North American audience. NHL 13 will be available on September 11, 2012 in North America, but starting today you can go to any Game Stop or Best Buy to order it. You can also receive a pre-oder from Amazon.com. Each store has it’s own pre-order reward though, so chose wisely. Below is a list of which stores will offer pre-order incentives as well as what that incentive is:
GameStop/EB Games: Players will receive 1 Gold HUT pack per week for 16 weeks (September – December 2012).
Best Buy/Future Shop: Players will receive in-game Reebok 20K package. The package includes in-game gloves, stick, skates and a boost to enhance a Be a Pro and EASHL player.
Amazon.com/Amazon.ca: Players will receive in-game BAUER gloves, stick, skates and boost to enhance a Be a Pro and EASHL player.
Origin: Receive in-game Goalie boost to enhance a Be a Pro and EASHL goalie.
There is also a Collector Edition of NHL 13 available for preorder as well. Retailing at $79.99, the NHL 13 Stanley Cup Collector’s Edition includes:
- Exclusive collectible Stanley Cup tin featuring an embossed Stanley Cup image
- Two Stanley Cup® Theme HUT packs featuring randomized player items from the Western and Eastern Conference Champions
- Gold Jumbo HUT Pack (Regular) featuring 24 randomized items, including an exclusive Wayne Gretzky HUT Legend and six other rare items
- A CCM Boost Pack featuring the all-new CCM RBZ stick (For use in Be a Pro and EASHL).
- A 10% discount on a one-time purchase at shop.NHL.com
- A copy of NHL 13
If it were on steam you’d probably get a TF2 hat, but it isn’t so… oh well.