345 Games has released a new game patch for Bellator: MMA Onslaught ‘s XBLA and PSN users. The patch incorporates the suggestions and comments 345 Games has received through their social media networks over the past month. Check out the patch notes below:
· Throws: increased damage and adjusted stamina cost of some throws to create a more balanced set of options.
· Submissions: raised the stamina costs to perform submissions across the board.
· Clinch Strikes: damage from clinch strikes raised to be on par with other types of strikes.
· Bellator Moment:decreased stamina cost for Bellator moments. Stunning the opposing fighter will still be required to execute a Bellator moment.
· Parries: improved to work from all angles.
· Camera: camera speed has been improved.
New Gameplay Improvements
· Stamina Changes: reduced Stamina cost across the board for strikes.
· Flash KO’s: Flash KO’s happen only with stronger strikes.
· Block Breaks: the collision algorithm has been adjusted so it is easier to hit an opponent after a block break.
· Online Play: much easier to find matches online.
· Main Menu: adding an initial welcome screen explaining each option in the main menu
· Training Challenges: added descriptions of training challenges.
· Create a Fighter: updated the labels for standing strike attacks.
· Throw stats that were not properly being counted now record properly
· Skills for the second CAF not being reset fixed
· Intro movies will now have appropriate audio
· correct issues with some tattoos being clipped
· Fixed issue where starting skills for Brazilian Jujitsu sometimes do not have the appropriate skills selected.
· Corrected a bug that makes basic submission moves as powerful as master level submission moves.
· Corrected an issue that allowed an exploit for an infinite combo.
The recent patch is only the beginning of a series of patches that 345 Games expects to roll out over the next few months.