From the developer that brought us Dead Island comes their latest first-person, action survival horror game set in a dangerous open world city. By day players can parkour the vast city overrun by zombies created by a vicious virus, scavenging for supplies and weapons to use against the growing zombie population. During the night though, players become the hunted as darkness seems to increase the undead hordes’ aggression and tenaciousness. Worst of all are those that only appear at night. Players must use all in their disposal to survive till the next dawn.
Good Night. Good Luck.
- Survive the night – Use you time in the day light wisely, as darkness approaches so does the increasing danger. When darkness falls the world takes a deadly turn for the worse as the infected become more aggressive and numerous along with a more sinister foe that revels in the night.
- Free running movement – Whether it’s looking for supplies or escaping from a horde, Dying Light allows players to traverse the world by seamlessly leaping between buildings, grappling up walls, or pouncing on enemies.
- Welcome to the quarantine – Set in a vast open world filled with a variety of expansive environments, a wide selection of enemy classes and a tale of desperation where resources are limited and zombies are not the only threat to worry about.
- Brutal melee and ranged combat – With an assortment of weapons including knives, bats, clubs, hammers, and guns, you have the tools to take out any threat up-close and personal or at a distance.
- Choose your play style – Dying Light features four playable characters that specialize in particular skill that you can fully customize by mixing and matching skills to match your play style.
- Craft your weapon – Why stick with conventional weapons like a plain ‘ol machete when you can run an electrical current through the blade to zap your foes while you cut?! Dying Light’s expansive crafting system enables the creation of new, more effective weapons as well as specialized ammo!
- Breathtaking visual s and gameplay – The first game to be powered by the new Chrome Engine 6, the successor of Techland’s proprietary technology, designed from scratch for the new console generation, incorporating Direct 11 and other advance solutions