Need for Speed: Most Wanted has shattered franchise records with 36 award nominations and 18 wins at E3, Electronic Entertainment Expo, which includes Best Racing Game and Best Multiplayer Game. It has been designed for the new and more connected generation of racing fans and offers an expansive open world filled with action and a choose your own story. This allows you to drive anywhere, discover locations, take down your rivals, or challenge your friends. Players will also get to experience an all new social competition via Criterion’s friend connecting technology known as Autolog2. Autolog2 keeps the intensity of competing by tracking points and accomplishments across the players social networks making Need For Speed: Most Wanted the most competitive Need for Speed to date.
Matt Webster, Executive Producer at Criterion Games had this to say:
“In Need for Speed Most Wanted, everything players do earn them Speed Points which are used to compete to be the Most Wanted amongst their friends. Fans with the Limited Edition or pre-order packs will have additional cars to choose from on day one – cars that fit how they like to compete in multiplayer, whether it’s going for the highest top speed, farthest jump, or the fastest race time.”
When you pre-order the Need For Speed: Most Wanted “Limited Edition” you will receive 2 early unlocked multiplayer cars that have special modifications. You will receive 1) the Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale and 2) the Porsche 911 Carrera S along with a bunch of other bonuses giving you the ability to “out drive friends and outsmart rivals with amplified style, finesse and attitude.”
When you pre-order Need for Speed™ Most Wanted on Xbox 360® or PlayStation®3 you will receive – FROM SELECT RETAILERS – they ability to unlock one of three exclusive packs: the Speed Pack, Strike Pack or Power Pack.
Need for Speed Most Wanted “Limited Edition” bonuses include:
- Four hours of Double Speed Points: Players earn double speed points throughout the first four hours of multiplayer
- 2012 Porsche 911 Carerra S: Optimized Aerodynamic Body that reduces drag for maximum speed and Nitrous Burn, delivering efficient and sustained speed boosts
- Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale: A Race Pack Powertrain tuned for increased power and the impact protection modification to provide increased stability and strength when driving at breakneck speeds
Pre-order Packs from – SELECT RETAILERS – Include:
- Speed Pack: The Caterham Superlight R500 in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Track Tyres Modification for improved road handling, and the Lightweight Chassis Modification allowing players to reach mesmerizing speeds
- Strike Pack: The Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Power Pack Powertrain Modification for an engine tuned for torque, acceleration and the ability to reach breakneck speeds, and the Re-inflating Tyres Modification making it easier to survive and counter rivals’ attempts to slow players down
- Power Pack: The Ford F-150 SVT Raptor in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Reinforced Chassis Modification for taking increased damage, and the powerful and violent Nitrous Dump Modification for making tight jumps and powered up takedowns
For more information on Need For Speed: Most Wanted you can check out their Official Website.