It’s time to step away from the cars however keep your need for speed as Microïds and Kalypso Media Group delivers Moto Racer 4 Jan 24 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Moto Racer 4 will include motocross and high-speed racing bikes for up to two players (co-op) and 10 players through online multiplayer.
Aside from the two key play styles: Asphalt and Dirt, PlayStation VR owners will be able to partake in two exclusive modes: Time Attack and Hot Lap. They’ll be plenty of DLC available at launch starting as low as $3.49 including new pilots, bikes, horns and emblems.
Other features to include are:
- Alternating speed racing / motocross circuits
- 15 single and multiplayer game modes
- Split-screen multiplayer mode
- Online multiplayer mode (2-10 players)
- Motorbike and rider customization
- Characters have different personalities and riding styles
- Traffic on the road
- 60 frames/second
- Possibility of colliding with opponents