The Marvel and Capcom universes collide as heroes and villains battle together to save their merged worlds from a sinister new threat; Ultron Sigma. On August 17, 2017, Capcom just released an epic new trailer for Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite, includes four more characters and new game mode. Jedah, Dormammu, Firebrand, and Ghostrider are the finale four that will be joining the epic battle in Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite. The game modes are spread out to the multiplayer and single player mode that includes:
- Offline Modes and Features:
- Story – puts players at the center of a fierce battle as heroes from both universes come together to stop Ultron Sigma, the combined form of two robotic villains.
- Arcade – recreates the classic arcade experience. Keep winning to move forward and confront the final boss in an epic showdown of skills.
- Mission – players can do various tutorial missions, or try their hand at advanced character-specific challenges.
- Training – set up a training area with various parameters and hone skills to improve fighting abilities.
- Vs. Player 2 – go head-to-head against another player locally.
- Vs. CPU – play solo against an AI-controlled opponent.
- Collection – the Dr. Light Database contains numerous unlockable items, including cut scenes from the story mode, character/stage information, concept artwork and character/stage audio tracks.
- Online Modes and Features:
- Ranked Match – battle other players online to advance in the rankings.
- Casual Match – battle other players online without the results affecting the rankings.
- Beginners League – a special league fought between players of Rank 14 or lower.
- Lobby – search for or create a lobby where up to 8 players can engage in simultaneous player-vs-player matches.
- Rankings – view the rankings of players from all over the world.
- Replay Settings – configure replay settings and view replays.
Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite will release for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC across North America and Europe on September 19, 2017. Ready to face evil, our review for Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite will be available later right here at IRB Gamer. Stay Tuned