With all the countless screen shots, video’s and character information being released about Lollipop Chainsaw to tie us over until they announce the information we all really want, Release dates and game features, It can’t come soon enough.
Pictures and video’s are great but they leave all us fans truly wondering what we can really expect from this game. It is obvious we all love what we see as the number of people talking about Lollipop Chainsaw as grown substantially. But simply put we want more.
If you happen to be in the same boat as me and are anxiously awaiting for more information on this game you are in luck. And it couldn’t come at a better time.
Here is what they had to say about Lollipop Chainsaw:
Lollipop Chainsaw is the ‘un-deadly’ story of sweet but killer zombie-hunter Juliet Starling and her quest to uncover the root of a colossal zombie outbreak. With her wickedly awesome chainsaw in hand, Juliet slices, dices and splits her way through hordes of the undead, but soon realises the horde is only the opening act to a festival of zombie rock lords determined to kill the chainsaw-wielding cheerleader.
Lollipop Chainsaw is being developed by both Grasshopper manufacture and Suda51 under Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment plublishing. It will feature music by Akira Yamaoka; a Japanese video game composer, sound designer, sound director and video game producer, is best know for his work creating the music for the Silent Hill series. With all this awesome is James Gunn; a Hollywood director best know for Dawn of the Dead, has brought his own unique humor and writing style to the Lollipop Chainsaw script.
Here are some Game Features provided by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment:
- Killer Heroine – Juliet Starling is an 18-year-old student with a dark secret– zombie-hunting with a killer chainsaw in hand. Juliet must balance the drama of high school while carrying out her zombie-hunting lineage.
- Gameplay Design – Celebrated game developer SUDA 51 brings his unique creative style and vision to the gameplay design, taking players through a wild ride of zombies, chainsaws, and rainbows.
- Edgy Storyline – Through an adapted script by James Gunn, Juliet must uncover the root of a colossal zombie outbreak at her school, San Romero High, but soon realizes the horde is only the opening act to a festival of zombie rock lords determined to take her down.
- Combat/weapons – Players will hone their cheerleading acrobatics and chainsaw skills to string together devastating combo moves, taking out hordes of the undead.
- Zombie Rock Lords – San Romero High’s zombie jocks and undead faculty are the least of Juliet’s concerns when she soon realizes that she faces a bigger challenge, zombie rock lords that add a new ‘beat’ to SUDA 51’s over-the-top boss battles.
- Head Bangin’ Music – With original music created by popular video game composer Akira Yamaoka (best known for the Silent Hill series) and collaboration with a yet-to-be announced artist, Lollipop Chainsaw features a soundtrack that’s to die for! In addition to original music, Juliet’s playlist will also include familiar songs from various musical genres.