Kalypso Media announced earlier today that they will be releasing ANNA, a first person horror adventure game, on September 21st for $9.99. Anna is said to explore the human psyche at the most darkest of depths imaginable. It takes place in an abandoned sawmill located high up in the mountains. You are challenged to discover clues and use them to solve puzzles that will aid you in uncovering your dark past. While you play through the game, as Anna, you will change locations and find new secrets. The way you play will BOTH determine your health as well as the ending.
- A story filled with Psychological terror.
- 3 possible endings, all determined by how you play the game.
- Environmental puzzles that are physics based.
- An awesome 3D recreation of an Italian countryside as well as a sinister sawmill.
- Atmospheric soundtrack.
- Brain-twisting puzzles to solve.
- Horrific clues to discover.
The digital version of Anna will also include the following bonus material:
- Photos of the real-world environment (the sawmill location).
- A complete soundtrack
- Main character’s notebook in both English and Italian.