Elder Scroll is receiving a massive overhaul in the upcoming updates for PC August 1st, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One August 16th. We’re delivering the direct press your way:
SHADOWS OF THE HIST DLC DUNGEON PACK CONTENT
The Shadows of the Hist DLC Dungeon Pack—featuring two new four-player dungeons — Ruins of Mazzatun and Cradle of Shadows — will be accessible at no cost to players with an active ESO Plus membership. Otherwise, the DLC Dungeon Pack will be available for 1,500 crowns in the ESO Crown Store.
Cradle of Shadows
Players can join the Argonians of the Dark Brotherhood in their battle against rogue assassins threatening to hurl all of Black Marsh into bloody chaos. Cradle of Shadows is a four-player group dungeon featuring both Normal and Veteran modes, and features three new item sets, challenging new achievements with an appearance reward, and a new monster mask set.
Ruins of Mazzatun
In Ruins of Mazzatun, players will venture into the ruins of the “Puzzle City” of the Argonian Xit-Xaht tribe to overcome the slavelords and free their helpless victims. Ruins of Mazzatun is a 4-player group dungeon with Normal and Veteran modes, and features three new item sets, challenging new achievements with an appearance reward, and a new monster mask set.
THE STYLE PARLOR
With the highly anticipated Style Parlor, players can now purchase Appearance Change and Race Change tokens in the Crown Store to alter their appearance in the game.
Appearance and Race Change (Crown Store)
Players can purchase tokens in the Crown Store that will allow them to completely redefine their appearance, including but not limited to hair styles and colors, adornments, face and body markings, facial features, eye color, age, body and face shape, as well as selected voice.
Name Change (Crown Store)
Players will now be able to change their name by purchasing a Name Change token in the Crown Store. Once purchased, players can use the Name Change token on the Character Select screen to change one character’s name.
Premium Hairstyles and New Adornments and Markings (Crown Store)
A bounty of new hair styles, adornments, and markings have been added to the Crown Store. Players can purchase new items from the Appearance category. Once purchased, items can be used to change a character’s hair style, adornments, and markings as often as a player wishes.
ESO Plus Costume Dyes (Exclusive to ESO Plus)
Anyone who has an active ESO Plus membership will have the ability to dye their equipped costume (and hats!) at any Dye Station using dyes unlocked via achievements. Applied dyes are saved separately for each character, so that the same costume or hat can be dyed differently for every one of your characters.
Dye Stamps (Crown Store)
One-time-use consumable Dye Stamps are available for purchase in the Crown Store for a modest price. Each Dye Stamp comes pre-loaded with a specific set of colors. One Dye Stamp can be applied to your active costume and hat—they are a one-use consumable item. New Dye Stamps will appear in the Crown Store every week.
BASE GAME PATCH FEATURES & CONTENT
When Update 11 launches, everyone who owns The Elder Scrolls Online will receive the base-game patch at no cost. The Update 11 base-game patch includes many changes and improvements, including:
- Console text chat
- Aetherian Archive and Hel Ra Citadel Trial improvements, including Normal and Veteran modes, revamped rewards, and level scaling
- Dragonstar Arena improvements, including increased monster difficulty and revamped rewards
- The ability to trade bind-on-pickup items to group members in dungeons and Trials
- The introduction of the Cyrodiil town capture system
- Champion Point cap increase
- Rebalancing and adjustments to Racial Passive abilities
- Improved Undaunted reward chests (Gold, Silver, and Bronze)
- Improved Clothier Surveys
- Improved face effects and animations
- New achievements for each of the scaled Trials
- Ability tooltip tags that display the primary role for certain abilities
- Ongoing Cyrodiil performance improvements
- 17 updated older item sets that now drop at Champion 160
o Six available in Aetherian Archive
o Seven available in Hel Ra Citadel
o Four available in Dragonstar Arena
- Four new crafting styles: Akatosh, Dark Brotherhood, dro-m’Athra, and Minotaur