For RPG fans that couldn’t resist Dragon’s Dogma, and possibly still can’t get enough, will be pleased to know that of April 23rd (26th in Europe), the new expansion, Dark Arisen will release as both retail and digital download.
If you’ve never played Dragon’s Dogma before, you’ll be able to experience the game from the begin and make your way to the expansion filled with new areas, missions, enemies and more.
Just off the Gransys mainland is the cursed Bitterblack Isle where gamers will embark on an all-new quest to discover an underground realm, complete with new terrifying foes and incredible treasure. Owners of the original Dragon’s Dogma will be able to export their existing characters and all other saved data to continue their journey as the Arisen, and face a new threat that has emerged from the cavernous depths. Players will be able to take their characters to new heights with brand new high-level skills and augments as well as all new weapons and armor sets. Furthermore, owners of the original Dragon’s Dogma will receive 100,000 Rift Crystals, unlimited Ferrystones and the Gransys Armour Pack consisting of six brand new costumes for free, upon purchasing Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen.
If you are looking for specific details of what’s included in the expansion, watch the new trailer, then look below. Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen will be available at the retail value of $39.99.
So, what does Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen deliver?
All of the content from the original Dragon’s Dogma plus…
- A massive new underground realm to explore featuring over 25 terrifying new enemies
- More skills/equipment/augments:
- Level 3 Skills
- DD: DA provides each character class with a new tier of skills, giving players new devastating abilities and skills to master
- Over 100 pieces of new equipment
- All new high level weapons and armor sets for players venturing into the underground caverns
- 14 new character/Pawn augments
- New tiers of equipment enhancement
- Level 3 Skills
- And there’s more:
- Increased character customization options
- Item appraisal
- Option to select Japanese voice over