- Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon – With beautifully refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware’s signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
- A Rousing Adventurer’s Soundtrack – A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon’s Crown.
- Glorious Presentation – Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- All the Royal Bells and Whistles – If you already own Dragon’s Crown, your saves won’t go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
- Four Player Frenzy – With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.
ATLUS is dropping the Dragon’s Crown experience with lots of new stuff to love! Dragon’s Crown Pro is launching into the west early this spring at the reasonable price of $49.99 USD / $64.99 CAD. As for the new features added into this special re-release, they are as follows:
Dragon’s Crown Pro features:
Dragon’s Crown Pro will also be available to play at PlayStation Experience 2017 in Anaheim on Dec. 9 and Dec. 10 if you are heading to the venue. Check out all of the new glory in 4K at the ATLUS/SEGA booth (Hall B, #B210)!