With 8 types of machinery, suitable for land, surface and airborne operations, as well as 17 types of weapon, these soldiers are possibly a little more equipped to handle the challenges of war.
With skirmishes all around the world, and even in space, you’ll fight throughout the day and night, rain or shine. The enemy has all sorts of new and cutting-edge technologies at their disposal as well, including teleportation and various mechanized combat systems.
But fighting isn’t the only goal in this game, there will be objectives as well, from capturing enemy vehicles to securing enemy intelligence.
If that doesn’t get you tactical geeks all hot and bothered, here’s a long list of stuff that the game includes.
- 8 types of controllable machinery
- 17 types of weaponry, including tactical nuclear strikes and carpet bombings
- Destructible surroundings and water physics allowing the use of tsunami and submerge tactics
- Achievement system
- Battles with unique bosses
- Combat progress leads to new ranks
- Special-purpose bonus items
- Day and night missions, weather effects
- Various locations: America, Asia, Russia, lunar and orbital bases
Cannon Fodder 3 will be available for PC and Xbox systems. It’s release date has yet to be announced though all news points to later this month.
Check out a gameplay/trailer video below: